Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Whole Scrapbook In One Morning?

Ok, so yesterday was a bit strange for me. As some of you heard we had to put our Isabella down earlier this summer which left us as a one dog family. Duke has not made the adjustment very well. I really don't think he likes me very much. I play with him and give him tons of attention all day and it still isn't enough. Being at our wits end, we offered Duke to go live with a friend of ours who knows and loves Duke very much. This is the trial week to see how they work together.All that being said, yesterday was my first dog free house in over 4 years and I spent most of my morning on the computer. But just look at all I got accomplished!

This entire album was created quick & easily using Shabby Princess album kit In The Groove. And the font is Scrap Swirl. An entire week of pictures scrapped in one morning? Yep, that's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment